4th of July FIREWORKS near Key Largo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone got any place or news of where 4th of July Fireworks can be seen around Key Largo area? (or anywhere close).

A large group of us will be vacationing there during this time period and would be great to see a good fireworks show.

Also, any other "Key Largo" events for that weekend anyone knows of?

-Mike

mike_s:
Anyone got any place or news of where 4th of July Fireworks can be seen around Key Largo area? (or anywhere close).

A large group of us will be vacationing there during this time period and would be great to see a good fireworks show.

Also, any other "Key Largo" events for that weekend anyone knows of?

-Mike
Key Largo puts on a decent fireworks show over Blackwater Sound on the evening of July 4th. It's best viewed from one of the waterfront restaurants or bars there, like Sundowners/Cactus Jacks/Senor Frijoles or the Caribbean Club. Enjoy!

KeyLargoBrent:
Key Largo puts on a decent fireworks show over Blackwater Sound on the evening of July 4th. It's best viewed from one of the waterfront restaurants or bars there, like Sundowners/Cactus Jacks/Senor Frijoles or the Caribbean Club. Enjoy!

Great!

Thanks for telling us where to watch it from also.

Also Founders Park at MM 88 puts on a great fireworks show. Lots of parking just bring lawn chairs.

Capt/Inst Gary
http//www.conchrepublicdivers.com

Consider a night dive to coincide with the fireworks.We did a night dive at Looe Key New Years on Y2K.Actually counted down in the sand while playing with a friendly squid.We surfaced and floated on our backs back to the boat,fireworks were going on at Little Palm Island,Marathon and Key West.A friend had brought Cohibas for everyone,even my wife tried one.

We will also being staying for a week in Key Largo with my boat through July 4th, and was wondering the same thing. Were staying at Ocean Point Suite's being they have a marina on site for my boat, and ocean access is right outside there dock.

Any Suggestion's on the water where to see the best firework's on the 4th, from the water, also, we will be diving that night , so preferbley somewhere close to shore to see the firework's, but yet next to a dive site, lol, asking alot huh :)

You might want to try Hens and Chickens. If the vis is good it would be a great site for a night dive and just far enough offshore to give you a great view of the fireworks.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Capt Gary:
You might want to try Hens and Chickens. If the vis is good it would be a great site for a night dive and just far enough offshore to give you a great view of the fireworks.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Hey Gary, thank's for the input!!

It's Marco, i was with David this past Memorial Day weekend diving off your boat's all weekend !!! We had a wonderfull time, top notch dives , loved diving all 3 wrecks this weekend !!!
Tell Brenda i say HI ( waves ) see you guy's next month !!!

PS, we were the two rebreather diver's :)

Hey Marco...No problem glad to help.Anymore questions let me know.
Thanks for the kudo's too. We really appreciate it. Hey I got to dive the Eagle the other day. No current and vis was around 60'. I'll past the hello on to the Admiral and we look forward seeing you guys again.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom