4Sale: H2Odessey Extra Air 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ursus

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a H2Odessey ExtraAir 3 including the yolk refill kit. This is a bailout safety bottle system that has twice the volume as a Spare Air with a complete regulator. It features a 6 cubic foot tank with a detachable regulator. It comes with a quick release pouch for attaching it to your BC. It is compact in size and light weight. It is readily transportable for trips or local use. It comes with a fill adapter that allows you to fill the tank from any standard tank with a yolk valve...no special needs for dive shop or fill station. If you use it while on a dive you can simply recharge the tank from any scuba tank on the boat.

The unit sells fro $340 on Leisurepro. It was a gift that I received from girlfriend. Unfortunately, I started tech training shortly thereafter swimming double tanks so I no longer needed it. It has only been used once, and that was in a pool to try it out....I haven't used it since.

Asking Price: $175

H2EAS3.jpgH2EAS3YP.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom