4K HDR - Maldives Scuba Diving on Emperor Explorer Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful! Took me back. Thank you!

Stunning! Thanks for joining us on board Emperor Explorer.

I am curious about the food and drink situation. We are looking at many boats all commissioned in Maldives - booze is not included. What did the adult bevs run ya? I assume the food was outrageous too?

Gorgeous video. Thanks for sharing.
Has whetted my appetite for our family trip to Vilamendhoo in August. Not that it needed whetting 😃

I am curious about the food and drink situation. We are looking at many boats all commissioned in Maldives - booze is not included. What did the adult bevs run ya? I assume the food was outrageous too?
No, from my experience on the Emperor Liveaboards the food is all included along with snacks, tea coffee etc, and free Nitrox too which is great! They offer one free glass of wine with the main dinner, and then the rest beers / wine as per your usage. Prices for the alcohol are reasonable, given you are sailing on the middle of the Indian ocean sipping G&T's / cold beers etc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom