3D printing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be careful having dive gear printed by friends.
Someone on the O2ptima rebreather group made this awesome tool for opening the DiveCan canisters on our rebreathers. They can be hard to grip when wet.
View attachment 651060

He shared the file with the group. I don't have a printer, so I asked my friend Nathan if he would print it for me.
This is what I received. It is functional, but not exactly the same.
View attachment 651061

That's such a great joke. It's 5:15am here and that had me laugh out loud.

A BL Touch is nice, but the only time I have to level is when I change to a different type of filament

I use my BLtouch after I clean the bed and temperatures in my place are really variable, so running the autoleveling just gives me the warm fuzzy that, at least when I start the print, the bed has been compensated for.

I splurged and got the Ender 5 plus, I love the larger bed and the whole cube way of printing where the bed is you Z-axis and the x & Y stay the same (same as the 5 pro of course). I've had my printer for a year now and I would buy it again if I needed to. I print PLA(+) and TPU. Next week I'm going to try PETG.

My 4S3P battery holder for an Underwater Can light is progressing right along. I made a number of mods to the files to get them fitting tighter and to allow me to lock them together. For that I had to increase my CAD skills, which was fun and last night I ran a 10 hour print with 3 walls and 99% infill. This morning I started assembling:

View attachment 537331

Bottom battery contancts installed. Clips and connector in place with holes aligning.
View attachment 537332

Upper flange showing 4mm holes for wire mangement and 6-32 tapped holes.
View attachment 537333

Alignment is critical for the 1.75mm holes to align and to get the positives with the negatives.

hi

will you share this battery pack on thingiverse?

I got kind of sick when last asked this. I'll if I can find the files and get them posted.

I've printed a complete tekna 2100 second stage and working on modules that go inside. This is in plastic, when perfected it will be printed in titanium.

Going back to the start of this thread, has anyone worked on the s-wing poppet?

hi

will you share this battery pack on thingiverse?

tried but it don't work... 404... do this link work for somebody?

Back
Top Bottom