• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

3D printing...

Discussion in '3D Printing, Laser and CNC' started by The Chairman, Jan 27, 2019.

1. emoreira

emoreira Dive Resort

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I guess a beautiful problem ....

BenjaminF likes this.
  2. Skulmoski

Skulmoski Barracuda

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Marcel at Under the Jungle has been printing innovative products. Good luck!

3. ScubaBunga

ScubaBunga Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    ok, finally got some pics. These are for my canister battery pack. This is a 3S/3P 12v battery pack. I made some out of wood last year, these are much better. It took me a while to get these right as tinkercad does not correctly center 9 sided shapes!! The original AGM battery lasts about an hour and is heavy. This pack lasts several hours and there is room in the canister for two of these packs. I could do a week of night dives and not need to recharge! The pack is setup to be able to plugged into a charger assembled, or the batteries can be removed and charged individually (and of course while traveling).

Attached Files:

BenjaminF likes this.