3D printing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A buddy and I are printing star wars helmets.

PXL_20220808_124937092.jpg

LOL

IMG_20220720_112001.jpg
IMG_20220720_111959.jpg

BTW, after the Duet Board lost its cooling fan circuit, I bought an Ender 3 S1 Pro. The accuracy and finish are amazingly good. I am going to install a BigTreeTech board in the Tevo Tornado.

thingiverse_404.png

that work now on what piece you put spring?
The two end pieces. I'll build this again now that I have a reliable printer.

Currently, I'm just trying to get things organized around here. My sick sister takes precedence over everything.

The two end pieces. I'll build this again now that I have a reliable printer.

Currently, I'm just trying to get things organized around here. My sick sister takes precedence over everything.
do you have the list of electronic component and store to get it?

do you have the list of electronic component and store to get it?

I can't find my original source, but Amazon has plenty of 18650 spring plates. There are plenty of charging modules as well, but if you're like me, I'm using 18650s that are already internally protected. I charge them in a safe charger and they are in a canister under water when in actual use. The whole point of this is to get away from these massive cells that are illegal to fly with. I do have a battery case I designed, but it doesn't have a hinge on the lid. I think that I'm going to add that and a hasp of some sort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom