3D printing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just get the model printed

3dprint.jpg

will need i thing to print a second piece for the left one... only printed one

i saw that amazon
amazon-18650-spring.jpg

now just need to figure out how to connect this battery pack to the switch

Way cool. I did redesign the bat clips to be printed in TPU and it's uploading to Thingiverse as I type...

what 3d software do you use?
i'm thinking to buy a 3d printer
Marlin for the printer.
Onshape.com for my cad
Cura 5 for the slicer

I just bought a Crealty Ender 3 S1 Pro a month or two ago. I had a horrid start with a bad CR Touch, but once I sussed that out, it's been stellar.

My 4S3P battery holder for an Underwater Can light is progressing right along. I made a number of mods to the files to get them fitting tighter and to allow me to lock them together. For that I had to increase my CAD skills, which was fun and last night I ran a 10 hour print with 3 walls and 99% infill. This morning I started assembling:

View attachment 537331

Bottom battery contancts installed. Clips and connector in place with holes aligning.

black cap is made of plastic?

do you have the final wiring schema?

i found that for the spring... seem like for AA battery

----https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7BMFZQL/?coliid=I39YBO79QC1OH9&colid=27022KBWGR2GV&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it---

but there is not black cap

These are for 18650 batteries. This is a 4S (four series), 3P (three parallel). Start with negative at one end and switch back to positive on the way back up, and do that three times. Connect the three negatives at the top to your negative side of the light and the positive three sides to the negative. Hopefully, you have a switch wired in your circuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom