30 Mile Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Bill, the name of the article that was put together in California Diver Magazine from some extensive exploration by hardcorediveteam is called Littlerock Dam Reservoir. That's one of our projects. Let me know what you think? Thanks, brian

Holy mackerel, H2Ocean... if you're looking up to me, I must be making an unsafe ascent (since I'm usually groveling on the bottom looking for critters).

I am leaving for Michigan on the 12th or 13th so may not be diving when you are here, but will most likely be down at the dive park so say hi.

Will definitely check out your article in California Diver. Received my copies of the current issue and look forward to reading it when I get time.

My wife and I went to the beach to see him arrive. Then he did a great talk at the aquarium's auditorium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom