3 Watt LED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you want a full flashlight or a LED module?

3W LED module

something like this.

Attachments

• aquastar led3.jpg
    aquastar led3.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 35
I 2nd the Intova, very bright and only $50.

Can anyone recommend a decent quality, relatively inexpensive 3 watt l.e.d. light?

Decent quality and inexpensive? Isnt that an oxymoron?

Im not sure what inexpensive means but the OMS Vega is 3w and apparently as bright as hell you can pick them up for around $80 apparently built like a tank good reviews...I have the Oxycheq/solus backup wayyy bright Id recommend it but its very expensive...

Or the OMS Ultra Bright Headlamp again 3w but you can handmount, headmount and chest mount it.and its only $60 again good reviews and same brightness as the vega although apparently the beam is a little tighter...check out some pics on Scubatoys website or go to OMS...

Thanks for the replies, good info. BTW, my idea of inexpensive was somewhere in the $50-60 range. I probably should have specified in the OP

...I have the Oxycheq/solus backup wayyy bright Id recommend it but its very expensive...

I've compared the Intova and the Solus side by side and the Intova out shines the Solus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom