3-tank Jupiter dive with lunch Aug. 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mreklemm0

Reaction score
For all you ADVANCED NITROX divers...

We're going on a 3-tank trip out of Jupiter (which includes lunch) on Friday, August 12th. You MUST be nitrox certified as well as being an advanced diver, due to the nature of the dives...all will be deeper dives, over 60-70 ft. It's $75 + tax which includes lunch on the boat. We're going out as a group with Wet'N FLA Scuba in Lake Mary (central FL/Orlando area), FL. The dives will be out of Jupiter Beach.

Lobster hunt, spear fish, or just dive, dive, dive!!!

I've been on their 3-tank dives before and they are excellent! We went down to 140-150ft. on the 1st dive to the Hole in the Wall, visited 3 wrecks on the 2nd dive (drifting), and then a deep reef on the last dive. Great dives, great boat and great crew...all around great dives.

For more info. or to book a spot on this trip, please contact Melissa or any other Wet'N FLA crew member at the dive shop (407)322-1848, email me directly at KaMilioKeKai@peoplepc.com, or the shop at Dive@WNFSCUBA.com, or visit us (Wet'N FLA Scuba) at 3005 West Lake Mary Blvd., Lake Mary,FL.

We look forward to diving with you!

mreklemm0:
For all you ADVANCED NITROX divers...

We're going on a 3-tank trip out of Jupiter (which includes lunch) on Friday, August 12th. You MUST be nitrox certified as well as being an advanced diver, due to the nature of the dives...all will be deeper dives, over 60-70 ft. 3005 West Lake Mary Blvd., Lake Mary,FL.

We look forward to diving with you!

Welcome to the Board.

I would suggest not using the words "Advanced Nitrox" when refferring to Advanced Open Water + Nitrox divers. "Advanced Nitrox" is a 'whole nother' certification and level of diving certification.

ALso what is the name of the Boat you are planning on going out on?

Eric

Hey Eric,
Thanks for the correction, it's appreciated (always learning something new each day).
Yes...this 3-tank dive trip is for Advanced Open Water Divers who are also Nitrox Certified. We are going out with Jupiter Dive Center. These guys are great. Dove with them before on one of their 3-tankers and had an awesome time! They cater to a lot of the spearfishermen and hunters. They do the deeper dives...over 60-70. We went to hole in the wall on the 1st dive and dropped down to 140' or more. The trip includes lunch. you need to bring the rest. $75 +tax.

Also... was wondering a little bit more about your shore diving in Ft. Pierce? Am interested in tagging along one day if I may. I'm right outside Orlando...easy drive.

~MElissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom