3/2mm Full Wetsuits $49.95, Shorties $34.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMDiver:
We have 7 "brick and mortar" shops and in fact consider ourself a LDS. My Dad started doing mail order long before the Internet came along, back then the LDS considered him the devil, the more things change the more they stay the same. :D

Understood without question. The point is the customer service (CS); unfortunately, in my observation, many shops do not provide good customer service to their walk-in customers. There are several LDS where I will not make purchases because their CS is BS.

If I found something on your website that I wanted (needed), I would not hesitate to make another purchase.

Great service.....ordered a full length one Tuesday & Fedex delivered it Friday(a day EARLY) , just in time for diving today(Saturday)....It looks great & will report back on the suit tonite............thanks for all your help MMDiver!!!!........Joe......

garyfotodiver:
Understood without question. The point is the customer service (CS); unfortunately, in my observation, many shops do not provide good customer service to their walk-in customers. There are several LDS where I will not make purchases because their CS is BS.

If I found something on your website that I wanted (needed), I would not hesitate to make another purchase.
This is very, very true... I almost hate walking into almost every LDS because they either; a. ignore you untill you flag them down, or b. leave you to wonder around the store like no one is there. or c. when they do help you its like they are in such a hurry to do something else that it feels like you are inconvieniencing them to the point where you feel guilty.

and brick and morter divers-supply's (at least the one here) are no exception :(

garyfotodiver:

Unfortunately this is very, very true... I almost hate walking into almost every LDS because they either; a. ignore you untill you flag them down, or b. leave you to wonder around the store like no one is there. or c. when they do help you its like they are in such a hurry to do something else that it feels like you are inconvieniencing them to the point where you feel guilty.

and brick and morter divers-supply (at least the one here) is no exception :(

diver 85:
Great service.....ordered a full length one Tuesday & Fedex delivered it Friday(a day EARLY) , just in time for diving today(Saturday)....It looks great & will report back on the suit tonite............thanks for all your help MMDiver!!!!........Joe......

QUICK UPDATE........made a 70 minute 16 ft. dive in the turbine channel this AM with the 3/2 full suit........water temp 73 degrees........worked perfect...very good suit, again thanks MM.........

Thank you to all that have gotten the suit. Just a reminder the coupon code expires tonight at midnight!

I really want to order a wetsuit for my wife, but we're only guessing what size she would wear. If we order one and it doesn't fit, can we send it back and get our card recredited. How does your return system work?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom