3/2mm Full Wetsuits $49.95, Shorties $34.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyfotodiver:
Just received the full suit I ordered for my daughter. It looks very good...

She will try it on when she returns from basketball camp (right now, BB is more important than SCUBA) and then we'll see how good a size guesser I am.

Let me know if you need to change out the size!

Best,

Mark

gnwes:
http://www.divers-supply.com/EasyEditor/assets/00-augsale.jpg

So i should have waited untill aug 23-26 and went to the store by my house and i would have saved on shipping??

You would have saved on shipping for sure. Remember that quite a few Scubaboard members don't live close to one of our stores.

If you are going to the jax store for the sale anyhow please PM me.

best,

Mark

MMDiver:
OK, so I have it set up so that everyone can order on our web site and just apply a coupon code when you are in the shopping cart.

The code will work on multiple suits.

The code is sbws

Thanks again!

Best,

Mark

Thanks

Order placed!

MMDiver:
You would have saved on shipping for sure. Remember that quite a few Scubaboard members don't live close to one of our stores.

If you are going to the jax store for the sale anyhow please PM me.

best,

Mark
your shipping is so dirt cheap it hardly makes a difference. just ordered three suits and shipping was $7 and change.

docmartin:
your shipping is so dirt cheap it hardly makes a difference. just ordered three suits and shipping was $7 and change.

wow thanks!!! i feel so much better now that you pointed that out! what would i ever do with out people like you pointing out how cheap i am? its the principle, not the money. maybe possibly i would have bought more had i walked into the store.. maybe just maybe....

gnawer's:
wow thanks!!! i feel so much better now that you pointed that out! what would i ever do with out people like you pointing out how cheap i am? its the principle, not the money. maybe possibly i would have bought more had i walked into the store.. maybe just maybe....

What principle?

We are offering a fantastic deal to Scuba board members and also during a very time limited in store sale.

Many customers prefer to shop in store, others the convenience of shopping online and having the product at the door a couple days later when they get home from work.

You seem to feel that we have done something wrong, if so what? How can I rectify it?

That was going to be the reply to you PM but here we are:wink:

Best,

mark

MMDiver:
What principle?

We are offering a fantastic deal to Scuba board members and also during a very time limited in store sale.

Many customers prefer to shop in store, others the convenience of shopping online and having the product at the door a couple days later when they get home from work.

You seem to feel that we have done something wrong, if so what? How can I rectify it?

That was going to be the reply to you PM but here we are:wink:

Best,

mark
sorry, i dont mean to come across that way, im not angry with you or divers supply in anyway... im gonna go to the sale to check out the other stuff, so hey no harm no foul...

btw i got the suit today (3/2 full)... very nice and thanks for the deal and the quick shipping

gnwes:
wow thanks!!! i feel so much better now that you pointed that out! what would i ever do with out people like you pointing out how cheap i am?
glad i could be of service :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom