3/2mm Full Wetsuits $49.95, Shorties $34.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMDiver:
Thank YOU!

The coupon will expire August 15th.

Change of plans, I've extended the coupon thru the end of August, the shorties arrive early next week.

Thanks again to all that have ordered.

Best,

Mark

Thanks MMDiver!

I just ordered a full 3XL.

I sit my DM Finals next Wednesday and audit an OW class starting Thursday night. The suit is for the pool work. After DM Class, I'm tired of freezing in a skin or roasting in a 7mm in the pool. Your offer came at a perfect time!

Thanks!

Ian

ianw2:
Thanks MMDiver!

I just ordered a full 3XL.

I sit my DM Finals next Wednesday and audit an OW class starting Thursday night. The suit is for the pool work. After DM Class, I'm tired of freezing in a skin or roasting in a 7mm in the pool. Your offer came at a perfect time!

Thanks!

Ian

Good luck on the DM exam!

Thanks MMDiver!

I just got confirmation from FedEx that they picked up the suit and it's on its way to the Macon, GA depot. It should be in my hands (and on me for a pool session) next Thursday!

Awsome!

Good afternoom MMDiver

I ordered a full and a shorty on Fri. was just wondering when I might see them shipped

Thanks BobcatDiver

bobcatdiver:
Good afternoom MMDiver

I ordered a full and a shorty on Fri. was just wondering when I might see them shipped

Thanks BobcatDiver

The full most likely shipped yesterday, the shorty will most likely ship tommorow or the next day (they get here tommorow)

Best,

Mark

I returned the women's medium (10) full suit because it was too small for my teen angel. Today I received a size 12 that I hope fits her.

Many thanks for the great customer service!! Brick and mortar shops, sit up and take notice!!

MM:

I just got my 3/2 3XL full suit. It fits like a glove!

I'll be using it in the pool tonight! Passed my DM exams last night - so I get to help out with an OW class in the pool tonight. The 3/2 will be much cooler than a 7mm in the pool and a lot warmer than a skin.

Count me in as a satified customer!

Ian

garyfotodiver:
I returned the women's medium (10) full suit because it was too small for my teen angel. Today I received a size 12 that I hope fits her.

Many thanks for the great customer service!! Brick and mortar shops, sit up and take notice!!

We have 7 "brick and mortar" shops and in fact consider ourself a LDS. My Dad started doing mail order long before the Internet came along, back then the LDS considered him the devil, the more things change the more they stay the same. :D

ianw2:
MM:

I just got my 3/2 3XL full suit. It fits like a glove!

I'll be using it in the pool tonight! Passed my DM exams last night - so I get to help out with an OW class in the pool tonight. The 3/2 will be much cooler than a 7mm in the pool and a lot warmer than a skin.

Count me in as a satified customer!

Ian

CONGRATULATIONS! (On the DM, not the suit)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom