3/2mm Full Wetsuits $49.95, Shorties $34.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Worked great, Thanks!

I just ordered. Two things, though.

1) Since I didn't see any size chart, I guessed at the size. It is exchangeable, right?
2) After I paid (PayPal) I got an "Invalid OrderID" message..

Hope everything works.

Gary, I am not sure about the rest of the issues but I believe you can view the size chart by clicking on the question mark just to the left of the dropdown menu to chose your size.

QQQ99999:
Gary, I am not sure about the rest of the issues but I believe you can view the size chart by clicking on the question mark just to the left of the dropdown menu to chose your size.

You are right, and I did guess correctly...

Also, I received an email receipt, so all's well that ends well. :D

YGPM on xxl mens.
thanks

I looked at the size chart, and it looks like I am a M-Large. But, you don't list this size in your drop down size for ordering. Do will you have the M-Large size?

No M/L, sorry for the confusion. I recommend you go with the large

The full suits have arrived and we are starting to ship them out today! Thanks to all that ordered them.

The shorty suits will be delayed at least 3 more days, i hope to have them by the end of next week (the ship was supposed to dock on the 10th, now it is docking on the 16th...)

Best,

Mark

Just received the full suit I ordered for my daughter. It looks very good...

She will try it on when she returns from basketball camp (right now, BB is more important than SCUBA) and then we'll see how good a size guesser I am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom