3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
You musta been seen with the likes of PHD!

For shame! :11:

Yep... it was so...

After he 'stole' the parking place from that poor elderly couple, he was nice enough to duplicate SeaYoda's "Jedi Parking Trick" and we fit two full size trucks into one parking place near the beach access.

I was worried they had keyed my truck too, but they didn't.

When I was leaving I realized those bastid's stole my antenna smiley!!!!! Bastids!

The real scary part was when I got back to my truck and saw this square piece of paper under my windshield wiper. I thought "aweeee *****, I got a **** parking ticket for the way we parked".

When I went to get the ticket, I realized it was PHD that had left me a note that they weren't going to do the 2nd dive. *whew* on not getting the ticket.

chuck41:
What the heck is this cold weather. I came down here to go diving in the warm Florida sunshine I've heard about. I'm here, where is the warm?:shakehead

The yanks stole it... They aren't using it... but they stole is none-the-less!

mike_s:
Yep... it was so...

After he 'stole' the parking place from that poor elderly couple

WHOA! hold it right there. There I was, pulling down the road, looking for a spot. I saw some people with thier feet hanging from thier car, finishing getting dressed to leave.

While I waited for them to pull out, I saw a woman and some kids on the other side of the road, waiting as if they were planning to cross. I waved them over. The woman waved me on. This goes on for a moment and finally I decided that they must be waiting to be picked up. As the car pulled out of it's spot, I pulled in. At that point a man in a PT Cruiser pulled up, and the woman starts screaming at me. Yelling something about saving that spot. I argued that standing on the side of the street, that the parking space was on, just might have been more effective. I tell the guy that he can have the spot. That I didn't know that was what she was doing. Of course, the whole time I had been waving at her to go ahead and cross the street, she could have mentioned that she was holding the spot. The guy just drives off.

I get out of the truck, and as the guy drives back up, I walk over, to tell him to take the spot. I am not unreasonable, they obviously were there before me. There are always more parking spots. But no, he drives on by, surely dreading the unending henpicking his large heavily accented nag of a wife would soon bestow upon him.

This is the point that SeaYoda drives up, and of course the story had to be told.

Eventually we make it to the water, dive, and because MDB had just the one steel 72 tank, we returned before everyone else. Only to find two new scratches on my door.

I was tempted to go to the beach and talk to the guy, or do some repair work of my own on his car......

but I merely cursed and sputtered. oh well

What I read was that you pushed their PT Cruiser out of the way with your truck, nearly giving the elderly passengers whiplash. They didn't have much room so after they were able to escape the accident, the scraped the side of your vehicle with their walkers after you pointed out their handicaps with laughs and taunts.

SuPrBuGmAn:
What I read was that you pushed their PT Cruiser out of the way with your truck, nearly giving the elderly passengers whiplash. They didn't have much room so after they were able to escape the accident, the scraped the side of your vehicle with their walkers after you pointed out their handicaps with laughs and taunts.

afterwhich I yanked thier puppy's leash from thier hands, and took the dog on its first and final dive, right?

SuPrBuGmAn:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Scraped the side of your vehicle with their walkers.

photohikedive:
darn alabamans.......

Wouldn't it be Alabamians?

I'm for the record, I'm a Louisianian, spelled Coonass. :14:

I can vouch for him standing daaazzzed in the middle of the road when I pulled up, but no sign of the alleged "family" or "guy in the Cruiser". I just thought PHD was trying to attract attention like he usually does - it didn't seem too out of character until he started telling this story. I never saw the scratches on his car either - is there any proof that this ever happened?????

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom