2nd Weekend in a row

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The sea state is killing us:

Northeasterly winds will increase across the Atlantic and Gulf
waters with gusts to 20-25kts possible behind a frontal boundary. A
northeasterly swell around 6-8 feet will develop this weekend
leading to hazardous conditions across Atlantic waters.

Vis was great last weekend on Indian Shores reef.

Attachments

• DSC03868.JPG
    DSC03868.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC03819.JPG
    DSC03819.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 41
Good suggestion, but is such a hassle to put the boat in the trailer that we got rid of said trailer.
The boat stays on the lift. I suppose it is the universe telling us to get started with the fixes for the boat .

Our boat has been in the boat yard for the past few weeks getting repowered. The ocean was flat for the first two and a half weeks. This is the best time of year to dive here.
That's terrible!
Not the repowering part, that sounds very exciting, but the flat seas part.

We are trying to plan our upcoming projects in phases so that at least one day on the weekend we can go out if the seas allow it.

Most of the projects for now will be inside the cabin , so worse case we'll need to keep all the gear outside and just have one person at the helm and a lawn chair outside.

Good luck with the repowering, tell us the details when is completed.

The sea state is killing us:
Well for pre-planning purposes, you can also toss the last week of November in the dumpster too. It happens every year. If I were you & Matt, I'd go visit the new big FtLauderdale Force E store. Several divers at DEMA said it's really nice.

Reactions: Ana
Well for pre-planning purposes, you can also toss the last week of November in the dumpster too. It happens every year. If I were you & Matt, I'd go visit the new big FtLauderdale Force E store. Several divers at DEMA said it's really nice.
Yep, the next few months will be very iffy. November isnt great, the 24th is our anniversary, out of 21 years only 2 or 3 have included a dive in the celebration.

We'll be dealing with a small area inside the cabin as a proof of concept of our plans.
If it works, we'll follow up with that process and materials for the whole interior.
Rather go diving but if this works out it will be good too.

Good suggestion, but is such a hassle to put the boat in the trailer that we got rid of said trailer.
The boat stays on the lift. I suppose it is the universe telling us to get started with the fixes for the boat .
Do you have a haul out contract for hurricanes?

Do you have a haul out contract for hurricanes?
Not anymore, if a storm comes by tomorrow i can only take pictures and kiss our baby good-bye . But we are looking into it for next season.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom