Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watching it here, missed a couple episodes offshore but my wife tevo-ed them (it is only 30 minutes when you zip through commercials...)

Anyone watching prison break also?

I like Mondays now!!

A severe line of thunderstorms went through my area...I'm going to miss the last 20 minutes because the station went out. UUURRGGGHHHH!

I need to start recording them, because it seem someone always calls while it is on!

scubapolly:
I need to start recording them, because it seem someone always calls while it is on!

TIVO!!!

It was sent from heaven....:D

I am left not knowing how it ended! Must get a TIVO! Can someone please tell me what happened during the last 20 minutes? P.M. me!

bennedc:
Can someone please tell me what happened during the last 20 minutes? P.M. me!
Previously on 24...

"Tell me what you know!!"

"Jack, you can't do that."

"I don't have a choice, it's the only lead we have! Chloe, download the information and up-link it to me."

"I can't Jack. They're watching me.'

"Chloe, I have to have it now. Find a way."

"Fine."

"Now tell me what you know!"

"I want complete immunity, signed by your president."

Blah...blah..blah..... Just take the same lines from every season and mix 'em up and you have tonight's show (not that I don't like it! :D).

Back
Top Bottom