Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Just heard there is going to be 24 the game comming out soon.

scubapolly:
Wow! Just heard there is going to be 24 the game comming out soon.

It's already out, I just bought it the other day. I have yet to play it but I'll let ya know how it is. It take place between seasons 2 and 3 and has all the original cast in it. Should be pretty cool..:14:

Just be happy you don't live in Guam.... Basically, anything that isn't live, like any TV dramas such as 24, are physically flown here, and then the local TV station plays the tapes. So, we're normally 1 or 2 weeks behind everyone in the states, and have to be careful reading anything online or in newspapers in order to avoid "spoilers." Worse than that, though....sometimes the tapes don't arrive on time, so you're shown some other old tape, or possibly even the same programming 2 weeks in a row. About a month ago the "24" tape didn't arrive. I called the local station to find out when that show would be shown, and the answer was basically "oh, sometime, but we don't know when." So, I have one "missing" episode, which makes the plot harder to follow. Not much of a problem with a "self-contained" show, but very frustrating when every show is like a chapter in a book, and missing out on a week leaves you without important information. Well, at least it isn't as bad as....2003?....when, post typhoon, I was without cable tv for 6 months, and missed tons of shows. :(

Which episode are you missing? Or what happened before and what happened after. We could give you a briefing to keep the story in focus, hopefully without giving away anything specific to the episode.

Iruka:
Just be happy you don't live in Guam.... (

Hmm.... great diving, live by the beach, warm....... hell no, wouldn't want to live there!

Now Ohio on the other hand... greatest place on earth because 24 only gets rescheduled every other week for a basketball game. Then it is TV guid scavenger hunt time.

Just saw this week's preview.

ALL YOU FOREIGNERS STOP READING!

Says the gas took out 40% of the CTU personel.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SEASON, STOP READING!

I was comparing some shows from previous seasons to this season. CTU sure has a lot of traitors ... like one or two per season. And, the President is surrounded by them.

Finally, why does President Logan remind me of President Nixon? Or is it my imagination?

This show is way too addicting. If there is an episode missed...man...I'm ruined. It's big at the water cooler. Love it. Keeps me on the edge of the seat...well...couch.

ItsBruce:
Finally, why does President Logan remind me of President Nixon? Or is it my imagination?

I think this too, so maybe we're having the same hallucination. He also has that hand gesture where he raises his palm towards the press. Reminds me of Tricky Dick's 4 fingered salute.

Back
Top Bottom