Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ItsBruce:
Which episode are you missing? Or what happened before and what happened after. We could give you a briefing to keep the story in focus, hopefully without giving away anything specific to the episode.

Thanks for the offer....but I've found that I can do a google search & find some sort of episode guide, and keep up with the plot that way. But it's not the same as WATCHING it, of course. Just 15 minutes ago I finished taping a 2-hour episode of 24....I'm guessing you guys back in the states had that last week, or the week before?

By the way, someone mentioned something about Ohio, and how I should be happy with the warm weather, good diving, etc. I AM, but I'm from the midwest originally, so I'm pretty familiar with the cold weather there. Actually be heading back that way (on the Mississippi River) for a couple of weeks in April to see my family.

Woo Hoo.... 24's on!

That was some surprise ending.

Oh, what a DRAMA! I was scared there for a little while...maybe if Jack was a free-diver, he would be better trained on holding his breath!

24 is on right now in the Pacific time zone...that's why it's like a ghost town on here right now...all eyes are glued to the TV

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SEASON, STOP READING!

If the acid in the gas could break down the seals, why didn't it fry the electronics in the HVAC control?

I didn't think McGill had it in him to do something heroic. However, on second thought, I guess that despite his less than impressive appearance, he wouldn't have gotten to the level he did unless he had at least some of the right stuff. Note that Mason died like a hero in a prior season.

Who wants to speculate about what is really happening here? The fact the bad guys (I don't use the "T" word on the internet) seem to have been able to adapt to their stated plans being foiled leads me to believe there is more to this than meets the eye. How could they been able set up to acquire McGill's key card so quickly and then alter it if they really expected to get the cans out of the country? (Recall that in show time, it was only like 5 hours later.)

I just get the whole season from Netflix, so if someone gave me $1,000,000 in one of the threads in here, I missed it.
I never watch tv anyway - I couldn't watch it from week to week - I just gotta blast right through all the episodes at once. I guess one of the requirements of working at CTU is not having to use a bathroom for days at a time.

Tom Winters:
I just get the whole season from Netflix, so if someone gave me $1,000,000 in one of the threads in here, I missed it.
I never watch tv anyway - I couldn't watch it from week to week - I just gotta blast right through all the episodes at once. I guess one of the requirements of working at CTU is not having to use a bathroom for days at a time.

Same here. I think it's better then having to wait a whole week to find out what happens....even though I still watch the show Monday nights.

Tom Winters:

Well actually they only have to go 24 hours without using the bathroom. They probably start every day there with the mom on a roadtrip phrase- "I don't care if you have to go or not. THis is the last chance you are going to get so go potty. We are not stopping again until we get to Grandma's"

24 is on tonight...hope everybody's watching!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom