:-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard, Titletown.

Wish you guys would have taken care of the Jets, but welcome aboard anyway. :)

- eric

Welcome to the boards from snowy upstate New York!

Hey man! :D Welcome aboard... Pretty soon it's gonna be more cheese heads than anyone else...

Isn't it about time we get our own regional forum? :wink:

Hi, from central WI... were starting to get a good group here.. if you need another guy (or 2) to fill a boat on a Michigan dive.. dont be shy..Im always looking to go....

Hey Titletown

I guess this would be the official welcome to the board. I know you've been on it for quite awhile. Say did you ever get that Door county shore dive thing scanned? I'd love to get a copy. Perhaps when I do a road trip up to the Door next spring we should meet up. What do you think?

Keep Div'in

Jim=-)

Titletowndiver did you intend to start this post as a new thread, or was it your intention to attach your post to the end of the xtracheese4me thread? If the latter is true look at all the sheep that followed you here - despite your 57 posts :)?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom