2021 Bonaire roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We decided to cancel our October trip now that Bonaire's testing requirements have changed from 72 to 48 hours. We can't guarantee that we'd get test results back quickly enough for a 48 hour turnaround and don't have the stomach to roll the dice. Sad, but hope to dive Bonaire some time in the future.

upload_2021-8-20_13-49-26.png

Hi everyone, with all the stops and starts for Bonaire travel, I thought it might be interesting and helpful to have a list of who is going when. If something gets cancelled, we can note that as well as if Curaçao or direct.

Columns could be when, who, airlines, where staying.

When.........................Who...................................................Airlines..............Where staying
November 22-29...............littlechihiro & family.............American..................Sand Dollar

Everything is refundable so I can reschedule if need be, but I'm hopeful we'll be able to go as planned. I've been wanting to visit Bonaire for a while!

Well, I've managed to actually get my days approved, despite us being on national news for our covid numbers. Looks like we're still on for next month. Now to find another place to stay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom