2021 Bonaire roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. Ironic, isn't it, considering they are made in-state.

Convenient MD has them, but state they will not utilize them if you need a test for travel.

The only place I can find close to me in Maine at the moment that offers ID-NOW tests you can book up to 36 hours in advance is AFC Urgent Care in South Portland, at $160 each.

We have to overnight in Miami, and it looks like there are two testing locations inside the airport there that offer rapid PCR/NAAT tests, so we could do that as a last resort if we needed to.

Yes, that is the same thing we found.

I did email Public Health department in Bonaire and the reply email mentions that the 48 hours is from our departure in Portland, Maine. I was very clear that we are spending the night in Atlanta, but the email response says the time starts on our first flight. It doesn't make much sense so I am trying cover both, departure time from Portland and from Atlanta the next morning.

We are doing a NAAT (PCR) test 2 day before departure (at CVS) and the ID-NOW the day before.

. . .
We are doing a NAAT (PCR) test 2 day before departure (at CVS) and the ID-NOW the day before.

Good plan.

Good plan.

Yeah, one of the concerns now is the night in Atlanta... nothing in particular against Atlanta. :)

Many of the facilities in my area that do PCR tests have suspended them for travel. My fiance and I were only able to get them scheduled because we're Healthcare workers. I've noticed a lot of people here talking about paying for the tests. Our insurance covers us. Lucky I guess.

Solo diver returning 11/2-11/13 staying at Divi, boat diving in mornings then shore afternoon/nights. Feel free to reach out.

Many of the facilities in my area that do PCR tests have suspended them for travel. My fiance and I were only able to get them scheduled because we're Healthcare workers. I've noticed a lot of people here talking about paying for the tests. Our insurance covers us. Lucky I guess.
So when we got to Walgreens, they wouldn't take our insurance. Or any other payment of any kind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom