2015 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I picked up half a bed of wood so that's a start! !!!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You know me, I am the one stop shop, everything to everyone!

I am the TOTAL PACKAGE!
Totally packed full of .. ...

well, you know. :D

Woot got the day off.. .. see everybody tomorrow!

OK, I'm bringing some firewood, chips, salsa, hot dogs, buns (and some candy incase there are any camping trick or treaters). 8)
Also decorating our tent too.

See y'all tomorrow!

---------- Post added October 30th, 2015 at 12:21 AM ----------

Plus plastic forks and plates....

Hey all, there might be a backback left where layla and I were camping, if anyone finds it can someone in Orlando bring it back and I will pick it up from you...

Thank you

Hey all, there might be a backback left where layla and I were camping, if anyone finds it can someone in Orlando bring it back and I will pick it up from you...

Thank you
We left at 11:30, didn't notice it then. There were a few of the college crowd still there, hopefully they picked it up and will post regarding. Where were you camped at?

Hope everyone had a great time.

Safe travels home.

Thank you

Someone found it and it will be en route to you. I don't know who but i heard them talking about it.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom