2014 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Hokies beat the Buckeyes!!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
..........The Little 10 is now the Puny 10.....They not making the Final 4..

Well, my Gators edged out a close victory against Eastern Michigan... 65 to ZIP!!!

Next week they meet the KY House cats for their first SEC game. :D :D :D

Would never have happened if political correctness hadn't forced EMU's change from the Hurons to the Eagles. They went from being warriors to being birds...

I am a big fan of the SEC, colleges premier conference, but did any of the teams play anybody worth playing yesterday? The Big Ten sucks, has and will always suck, BUT at least they played real football teams yesterday. When you beat a no name team 73 to 3, big whoop, but when you get humiliated on national TV by the Hokies now that is hilarious. I figure old Urban will be having another football induced nervous breakdown soon. Geaux Tigers!

Doubler---he had his heart man on Line 1, the whole 4th quarter....Will be outta football(AGAIN) by Thanksgiving--this year...:)......................................EDIT: Big Game Frank finally won a meaningful game......

Diver 85 I agree. Is it possible for all four teams in the Championship tourney to be from the SEC.

GEAUX Tigers!

A Cajun man fell in love with the girl of his dreams. They were perfect for each other, except for one minor problem: He was an LSU Tiger fan and she was a Florida Gators fan. He decided to make the ultimate sacrifice and become a Gator fan.
He went to a doctor and asked if there was an easy way to do this medically. The doctor replied, "Yes, it's a very simple procedure. What we do is go in and remove half your brain. When you wake up, you will be a Florida Gators fan."
The Cajun man agrees, and the next week goes into surgery. After he wakes up the doctor comes up to him concerned. "Sir, I apologize, but there was a mix-up with the scalpel. Instead of removing half your brain we removed 3/4 of it. How do you feel?"
The man sat up, looked around, and said "ROLL TIDE !!!"

Diver 85 I agree. Is it possible for all four teams in the Championship tourney to be from the SEC.
With only eight conference games played by each SEC Team? How fair is that for an "apples-to-apples" criteria for a four team playoff selection from five powerhouse Conferences? Eventually, the field is gonna have to be expanded to eight playoff teams, so all five Conference Champions can compete. . .

The Hokies beat the Buckeyes!!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Any predictions of health problems among the coaching staff?

---------- Post added September 9th, 2014 at 06:51 AM ----------

With only eight conference games played by each SEC Team? How fair is that for an "apples-to-apples" criteria for a four team playoff selection from five powerhouse Conferences? Eventually, the field is gonna have to be expanded to eight playoff teams, so all five Conference Champions can compete. . .

Where did the criticism about SEC teams not playing outside their conference go? Yeah, usually the first two games are usually push overs. But, having watched the results of the last several seasons, I'd have to say the SEC conference, taken as a whole, is better than the others.

Any predictions of health problems among the coaching staff?

---------- Post added September 9th, 2014 at 06:51 AM ----------

Where did the criticism about SEC teams not playing outside their conference go? Yeah, usually the first two games are usually push overs. But, having watched the results of the last several seasons, I'd have to say the SEC conference, taken as a whole, is better than the others.
Because there are Conferences like the Pac12 -which features some of the best offenses & quarterbacks in the nation- who are gonna have a Champion with possibly as many as two conference losses. And y'all SEC homies are clamoring for four playoff teams from your Conference after only playing eight league games???

If that's the case, then the Pac12 Champion should automatically get a playoff bid. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom