2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEY GUYS!!! WAR EAGLE, BABY!!! This game about killed me….Cardiac Cats strike again.

Satan didn't look too happy. Thanks for that extra second!

I'm sure your house just about rocked off the foundation. That game will go down as one of the best games ever played in the SEC or maybe anywhere.

I rocked the house, the neighborhood and now have no voice. Glad for texting!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Will they call today's massacre "Musschamp's Last Stand"?

37 to 7 isn't as bad as I had expected. I doubt FSU even covered the spread (maybe on purpose, but that's another discussion.) I was looking for a 60+ spread. Personally I'm just glad the Gators didn't squeak into some lame bowl, only to be beaten by some nobody team.

They have some serious thinking to do down at the swamp. They may need to have a few prayer circles before making any decisions.

I was a huge Auburn fan today. Talk about rough on the ticker and voice, after watching my Buckeyes squeak by that team from up north, then the Auburn surprise, wow, I am worn out!

Ohio State better play better than today on D or they are in deep trouble. They sure wont abuse the Spartan D like they did the Wolves today.

Please, someone beat Ohio Sate.

Yes, their defense is not the greatest. However it will be enough as the hated greenies don't have much of an offense. No worries about the offensive side of the ball. Now the Natl. Championship game is going to be worrysome, but as they say in Buckeye Land, "We believe, Archie!"

Great ending yesterday with LSU going 99 yards with a freshman QB for the win. Believed that would be the best game of the weekend but then today Michigan coming back against Ohio Stink and almost winning in a miracle finish. Thought it couldn't get any better. Then came Auburn Alabama. WHAT AN ENDING OMG. Saban is probably on suicide watch. Now A&M and Mizzou are going at it. Can it get any better? My ticker can't take it. Monday night Hawks VS Saints. Great weekend of football.

---------- Post added November 30th, 2013 at 06:10 PM ----------

Yes, their defense is not the greatest. However it will be enough as the hated greenies don't have much of an offense. No worries about the offensive side of the ball. Now the Natl. Championship game is going to be worrysome, but as they say in Buckeye Land, "We believe, Archie!"
You really want Ohio State to play another team from the south for the National Championship. Really?Florida State or Auburn would clean their clock. Michigan almost beat them, Spartans probably will and spare them the embarrassment. Florida State Auburn for the BCS title will be a great game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom