2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched a bunch of football yesterday.

I'm all SEC, but I have to admit that I was secretly pulling for Rice to win. Just never have been a T A&M Fan and wasn't excited to see them wanting in the SEC. Watching Johnny Football get kicked out of the game by his own coach was funny.

Bama won.... everyone expected that.

Auburn nearly got its ass beat. Their offensive was terrible. Marshall overthrew about every long pass he tried. The ones that weren't overthrown went straight through the receivers hands. It was a pretty terrible performance.
If it wasn't for Defense and special teams and interceptions, that would have been Malzahn's first loss as SEC Head Coach.
I think Marshall can refine himself some. but time will tell.

UGA - Clemson game was good, but Clemson just plain outplayed UGA. Will be interesting to see how UGA recovers.

LSU game.... by that time I was on my 5th game.... they won... but should have won bigger.

Other games to note.... Often OVER Hyped Boise State (#19) got smoked by Washington. got beat by over 30 points. :thumb:

I only watch the Gators, Bama and part of the UGA game. I was feeling poorly so I couldn't force myself to pay attention.

UGA better drop their xxxxx and grab their socks, cause The 'Ol Ball Coach is coming to town and I'm betting they are feeling pretty spry.

I have no idea what to expect from Miami. It's always been an intra-state pissing match, regardless of records. Hope we play like we did on that first possession.

Based on the schedule, the USC/UGA game will be the game of the week (SEC.)

If TN can't beat WKY, they may was well fold the tent.

Perfect day of football, LSU won, Florida got by the "sisters", Georgia lost (I Hate Georgia), My Huskies beat the Broncos, (Washington under rated this year), and the Cougars as usual Couged it. Perfect.

Miami is throwing out the stops for next week's game. They are planning a "white out" like the Heat did during their finals. Here is a pic of the t-shirts they want their students wearing:

miami-gators-white-out-t-shirts-2013-570x623.jpeg

Perfect day of football, LSU won, Florida got by the "sisters", Georgia lost (I Hate Georgia), My Huskies beat the Broncos, (Washington under rated this year), and the Cougars as usual Couged it. Perfect.

Good to see another Pac-12 voice on this thread. Haha.

---------- Post added September 2nd, 2013 at 06:15 PM ----------

Miami is throwing out the stops for next week's game. They are planning a "white out" like the Heat did during their finals. Here is a pic of the t-shirts they want their students wearing:

At least now they have something to throw onto the field while beg for mercy. LOL. I was and still not a fan of the U.

I did not manage to catch any game this week because of traveling. But looks like nothing extreme happened on the opening weekend (well, I guess we still have the FSU game).

UGA's season just got tougher with their best WR out for the season tks to his TD celebration. With SCar this wknd and LSU at the end of the month, this does not bode well for UGA.

Saw the highlight reel for USC. The new D is looking good. The talents are there. Just crossing my fingers that injuries do not pile up. The O is still WIP. The play calling was conservative. I guess that is expected with new QB. But I really wish Lane Kiffin had hired an OC after last year's debacle.

#25 Oregon State stunk up the joint with a loss to a FCS school. Oregon State annoys me every year with this exact same stunt year after year. They will play out of their mind and play bigger than they are when USC is their opponent but they will roll over for the Men of Mormon Tabernacle.

Last edited:
That's ironic with a tragic twist. I hate seeing kids get hurt, even if they're Bulldogs. But then these kind of celebrations aren't very sportsmanlike either. It's fine line between show boating and being happy that you or a team mate scored one. There's a saying about not scoring if you can't take the celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom