2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ever since "My Cousin Vinny".... mention of her makes me think of that movie.

Mention of her makes me think all sorts of things. :wink:

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

---------- Post added January 3rd, 2013 at 11:07 AM ----------

I went to bed before the second half. Glad I did.

The disappoint is still palpable.

as an Auburn fan....even I had to laugh at this one...

550824_526665074019967_2073547884_n.jpg

How 'bout them Cotton Pickin' Aggies!

:banana::cheers::bounce4:

How 'bout them Cotton Pickin' Aggies!

:banana::cheers::bounce4:

Good job Aggies.

Looks like it's gonna be an "ALL SEC Sweep" in Bowl Games :thumb: .... (if you don't count Florida :sprint: )

There's already been a bunch of "SEC ain't all that" on sports radio. :shakehead: Seriously? Just because the Gators stunk up the place doesn't mean the SEC isn't still the best conference in the league.

There's already been a bunch of "SEC ain't all that" on sports radio. :shakehead: Seriously? Just because the Gators stunk up the place doesn't mean the SEC isn't still the best conference in the league.

Or LSU or Mississippi State.

Good point. forgot about LSU.

LSU and Florida both have really good teams. They just got caught with their pants around their ankles going into a game unprepared thinking it was just going to be another win.

Perfect example of that is Bama vs Texas A&M. Bama didn't prepare for A&M like they should have. But it was clear that A&M spent the whole season practicing for "one game". to Beat Bama. damn if it didn't work.

In other news, Saban just sent two players home from the BCS Championship for staying out and missing curfew. I bet those guys are sick to their stomachs on the plane ride home and watching the game back in Tuscaloosa and missing out a chance to be part of the BCS team. I bet (if Bama wins) they won't get the championship ring either, since they weren't there.

reality is really going to suck for them.....

On one hand, I hope the "Alabama Bowl Curse" doesn't come back - keep the championship in the state and SEC.

However, after having spend some time in Sweet Home Alabama around the most obnoxious Bama fans, I wouldn't mind seeing the Fighting Irish hand Bama their a$$e$ on a plate. If Bama plays as sloppily against ND as they did UGa, the Irish could feed Bama some humble pie. Some fans need a big helpin'.

Sorry about your Gators, guys. Weird not being excited about a bowl game this season.

---------- Post added January 5th, 2013 at 05:25 PM ----------

Oh, I read that Dameyun Craig has been hired by Auburn as a co-offensive coordinator. Yay! We get the original #2 back!!!

Very close to closing out the 2012/13 football season. Can't say I'm not ready. It's been an interesting year, but I'm ready for warmer weather and some water sports. :hm: Now what could I do in the water that would be fun?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom