2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would take a helluva lot more than 60 or 90 days pay to keep me quiet if I could make Big$ on a book deal or whatever.

It would take a helluva lot more than 60 or 90 days pay to keep me quiet if I could make Big$ on a book deal or whatever.

I wouldn't be surprised if some Arkansas donors stopped by to visit her.... (maybe take her for a ride... on their motorcycles that is).

I can't believe that her finance stayed with her. I mean she was the "Best known slut in Arkansas"....

but he's stayed with her?

Jessica Dorrell reportedly still with fiance Josh Morgan, now headed to South Carolina | Larry Brown Sports

Time to start a family business, I suppose. He's already made the emotional/financial investment, they've had plenty of advertising and supposedly an established clientele.

Ka $$$ Ching $$$$

I wonder if she has a sister?

Check out Johhny Football's new girlfriend:

johnny-manziel-girlfriend-sarah-savage-heisman.jpg

is it just me or does she look 20 years old than him in that pic?

I mean I thought it was his mom perhaps at first when I saw that pic the other day. he's only a freshman.

is it just me or does she look 20 years old than him in that pic?

I mean I thought it was his mom perhaps at first when I saw that pic the other day. he's only a freshman.

When I saw the pic the first thing that came to mind was movie Pretty woman.

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Cougar's RULE! Unfortunately, she is probably still 20 years younger than me.....

Hell, the dude owns a Heisman, let him play around in the deep end of the pool for a while!

Page 1: ND ranked 24th.....wonder how that red tide is gonna look when its gold plated?

Safe Diving

SIUED

I'm a senior too. Maybe we should schedule a study date. I could use some help with my biology :wink:

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom