2012 Invader Flight Crews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNJoe Lets plan on at least meeting there and if we need to move to a different location then that's what we do!! but if you have the same amount of layover as gr8fuldiver and myself then we will have more then enough time to enjoy a beverage :D we fly in to CLT 8:15 and fly out at 11:30 like you said boarding at 11 :D

I'm coming in Friday for a 1:05 arrival. Looks like I'm by myself.

American Airlines Flight 0367
6/29/2012 Depart Dallas (DFW) at 10:25 AM
6/29/2012 Arrive Cozumel (CZM) at 1:05 PM

I'll get you 3 added. Can't wait to see everyone too! It's almost time! [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-happy093.gif
[/url]

Janet and I are on flight 683 (June 29th) from ATL with you and Dennis :D

And don't forget ME and LULU! You know what i always wear, but i'll be sporting my straw hat and sunglasses. The big kids will be wearing their ScubaBoard shirts. Just look for the logo. And I can't wait to meet Janet! :cool2:

And don't forget ME and LULU! You know what i always wear, but i'll be sporting my straw hat and sunglasses. The big kids will be wearing their ScubaBoard shirts. Just look for the logo. And I can't wait to meet Janet! :cool2:

Janet says "hey Moonie...how YOU doing??" As she left my office she mentioned that if I am in trouble (not at all unlikely) that she will just ditch me and sit with you on the plane! :shocked2:

Hey everyone on flight 1235 on USAir tomorrow. My freshly printed boarding pass says we are leaving from B16, If when everyone gets there and we ARE departing from concourse B then plan B is to meet at B10 The Stock Car Cafe!!!! I have most everyones contact info or they have mine, except Cows has Keiths. So go to Stock Car Cafe (sports pub) if we are leaving from concourse B OK??? gr8tful tell seahorse to turn her phone on when you land!

Now back to packing. How many bikinis is too many?

myra

I just printed my boarding passes, my ticket indeed does say gate B16. So I will see you all at The Stock Car Cafe on Concourse B.

See every one at the Stock Car Cafe!!!! still running around like crazy to get every thing done and time is running out!!!! Not that I'm counting or anything like!! We land at 8:15 in CLT whoop whoop!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom