2012 Invader Flight Crews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am arriving Saturday on US flight 1235 arriving coz at 1:23 pm along with lots of other invaders including buddies from Precision Dive Team #8!!!!!!!!!

I think this calls for a meet up at the airport!

Myra

Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Terminal map, Charlotte, NC

Here is a link to the terminal map. Looks like US Airways uses many different concourses. Does anyone know what concourse our flight 1235 to COZ will be on? Anyone have a spot on the map for us all to meet?

I have to get past this week, then I can start thinking about this trip! :catfight:

Then Friday evening! :drunks:

I hope Charlotte Douglas International Airport is ready for us!! I can't wait to meet all of you :)
Invasion Charlotte is almost here!! :D

Last edited:
My wife Allie and I signed up this week and are really looking forward to it! We're flying in from Minneapolis and will be getting in a day late. Flight arrives in Cozumel 4:50pm Sunday the 1st. Anyone up for a night dive? :D

I believe shore diving goes until 10pm, so I plan to night dive from shore every night we don't have a boat :D

My wife Allie and I signed up this week and are really looking forward to it! We're flying in from Minneapolis and will be getting in a day late. Flight arrives in Cozumel 4:50pm Sunday the 1st. Anyone up for a night dive? :D
Welcome to the crew! :D
I'll add you to the flights and if you have any questions, please let cardzard or myself know.

Lynda & I will be on united flight 1545 arriving Coz 11.11 am. Going to try to catch one of the 3:00 pm boats. We are old, and I'm fat and ugly, but I will were an Atomic Aquatics hat for easier ID.

Thank You 6/30
Mike

Last edited:
Lynda & I will be on united flight 1545 arriving Coz 11.11 am. Going to try to catch one of the 3:00 pm boats. We are old, and I'm fat and ugly, but I will were an Atomic Aquatics hat for easier ID.

Thank You
Mike

What day are you arriving?

Thank You 6/30
Mike

Gotcha added. :D Anybody else???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom