2010 GLWC Spring Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even if you don't get next to the turn around, it's fine. We're pretty much the only group there. Just bring your chair, camp out by the fire, eat too much, enjoy the beverage of your choice, and watch the evening degrade. :D

I bet Gilboa looks pretty under all this snow! Lets go diving! :D Oh wait, i can't get my car out of the parking lot :shakehead:

I bet Gilboa looks pretty under all this snow! Lets go diving! :D Oh wait, i can't get my car out of the parking lot :shakehead:

Actually, I was thinking about posting a thread to see if anyone would be diving sometime later this month, or early next month. Have only been in the pool for a while . . . .

Ken

I will be diving later this month:D:D:D

Please don't ask him where!!!

Judging by the triple smiles, some place a lot nicer than anywhere I'm going to go this month! :shakehead:

Actually, I was thinking about posting a thread to see if anyone would be diving sometime later this month, or early next month. Have only been in the pool for a while . . . .

Ken

If the daytime temp would ever get above freezing, I could get in the water. I hate trying to get gear off when everything freezes up between the entry dock and my staging area.

If the daytime temp would ever get above freezing, I could get in the water. I hate trying to get gear off when everything freezes up between the entry dock and my staging area.

I hear ya there! By March we may have some warmer temps.

Ken

I agree...if some decent weather comes this way and we could ever get above freezing (and hopefully get rid of this snow), I'd be up for a trip to Gilboa. I'll be in Florida the beginning of April, but if I could get a couple of dives in in the mean-time, I'm up for it.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom