2006 Typhoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it's better to be in the private. gov't went home 2:30 , that means the gov't wasted gas going to and from work, private WAS hm from 6am , saved gas and protected the earth from harmfull emissions...! hehehehhehehhe...

this pic is the current picture at the time of viewing. tho it was posted a long time ago, the pic you see would be the latest. check the date on the upper left. year/month/date the last is time i think

00Latest.jpg

paolov:
it's better to be in the private. gov't went home 2:30 , that means the gov't wasted gas going to and from work, private WAS hm from 6am , saved gas and protected the earth from harmfull emissions...! hehehehhehehhe...

correct! save the planet! :D

:coffee:

braved to go to the post office seeing the sun peeking out of the clouds. typhoon snuck up on me on my way back. haaaay...

bad weather in Philippines.
HK very hot days, from weather forecast HK going to rain start from tomorrow:shakehead
iris_ice:
braved to go to the post office seeing the sun peeking out of the clouds. typhoon snuck up on me on my way back. haaaay...

Would have been nice to stay home yesterday and today. I had to deal with a flooded basement and a disfunctional phone system.

Clarification: I supervised while my staff dealt with the issues. :coffee:

Halthron:
Would have been nice to stay home yesterday and today. I had to deal with a flooded basement and a disfunctional phone system.

Clarification: I supervised while my staff dealt with the issues. :coffee:

passed by roxas blvd this morning, the waves hitting the walls were just awesome to watch...i didn't have my camera though :(

why is it when im about to go home the winds go 50km/hr?!!? (EXAG!) grr. 3 days of these rains ain't fun! hmpf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom