2006 Typhoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i left manila so sunny. i though it would be as sunny here in bolinao :( rain won't stop and on the board it says, no boats allowed to go out to sea. nyaaa! stuck... sucks.

RebreatherSuperHero:
How's the weather in P.G.? I trust the ferry from Batangas to P.G. is still running

weather is now good for PG crossing and most probably would be for the weekend.

we expect sunny days over the weekend.

Thanks Paolov, I will be there the end of next week, so hopefully there will be no typhoons to mess with visibility.

I am still wondering what the diving is like at Anilao compared to Verde Island or Sabang. I like the macro stuff in Sabang, and the visibility at Verde island.

RebreatherSuperHero:
Thanks Paolov, I will be there the end of next week, so hopefully there will be no typhoons to mess with visibility.

I am still wondering what the diving is like at Anilao compared to Verde Island or Sabang. I like the macro stuff in Sabang, and the visibility at Verde island.
END OF NEXT WEEK? the weather opinion is only good for this weekend. next weekend is another issue that we all have to wait and see for any weather disturbance.

macro stuff at anilao, check out clgsamson and the other PPDs pics of anilao. you have to be 18yrs old and above to view clgsamsons pictures folder though. :eyebrow:

lots of nice subjects at Beatrice if you are able to catch it during slack tide , and Bahura , else be prepared for sweeping currents .

perhaps you should try out basura (anilao) literally a trash site but there you will chance on seahorses, etc.

anilao is better than PG for macro if you ask me... sabang wreck area can't compare to basura for wierd stuff..

that said, PG diving kicks butt too! go to both...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom