2006 Typhoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
Ick.... disturbing photos there....

159717569_5101f9c83e.jpg

ummm hey super...that's not the macro-critter stuff being bandied about in Anilao. Thats Mike and Simon in the pic...

I'M YOUR NO. 1 FAN MiKe, my Master!!

just practicing Mike, the orc is back

ishbaby:
how often do u go to bolinao?
once a month. i still went out to get my samples today. it was raining, got wet and was sooooo cold. my fingers and toes (shut up, pak!) were numb and there was nothing to keep me warm. so glad to be back in manila :)

iris_ice:
there was nothing to keep me warm.

Calling Chip... Mr Chips!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs you to give her a foot massage..... :D

iris_ice:
once a month. i still went out to get my samples today. it was raining, got wet and was sooooo cold. my fingers and toes (shut up, pak!) were numb and there was nothing to keep me warm. so glad to be back in manila :)

Wut!!!! I didn't say anything.... but now that you brought me into this... if you let someone suck on your fingers, you wouldn't feel so cold...:eyebrow:

Chip???

pakman:
Wut!!!! I didn't say anything.... but now that you brought me into this... if you let someone suck on your fingers, you wouldn't feel so cold...:eyebrow:

Chip???
no thanks. Last time I did that I didn't appreciate you taking photos. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom