2006 Dixie Divers Resolutions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Make at least 1 dive with SuPrBuGmAn
Kill Fish
Dive Oriskany (if she ever goes down)

Finish my 4 year plan of Divemaster

Not to loose any gear this year

And lasty Stay Away From Hurricanes

Dives
DIVE more
DIVE more
Moulton Quarry dive every we3ekend im home when it is open
My first saltwater dive ( don't know where or when but it WILL happen)
Check out some other southern quarrys

Education
Finish my AOW ( learn to navigate with compass underwater)
Nitrox
Wreck

Equipment
Finally get all my main equipment ( uncle sam will help)

Social
Hopefully meet and dive with more dixie divers

mrfish87:

What am I? Chopped Chum? You don't wanna dive with me. :huh: Is my rep that bad?:007: :diver:

mrfish87:

I was in your area today and yesterday working, ate at NO Hamburger today on Vets and was thinking about your spearO club. You guys meeting back up yet? I've been staying the night over there once a week again, unfortunately, they've been sending me earlier in the week - don't you guys meet on Thurs?.

paulwall:
What am I? Chopped Chum? You don't wanna dive with me. :huh: Is my rep that bad?:007: :diver:

He's one of the last Dixie Diver's that I've yet to bum food, a ride, or whatever else from. He probably feels left out - LOL!

SuPrBuGmAn:
He's one of the last Dixie Diver's that I've yet to bum food, a ride, or whatever else from. He probably feels left out - LOL!

Mat,
Do I need to add Paul to my 'take a diver out to lunch list?' OBTW, the lil hula gal says hello.:05:
Howard

Now only if she wasn't 3"s tall and plastic... ugh!

Hey Paul.....we need to get out there ...all of us. The rigs should be absolutely wonderful this year....if there are any left....the feminazi katrina took some with her. The fish should be big and dumb. We are back meeting as a club although scattered about the countryside. We are fixin to have our Awards/Christmas party soon. I'll let you alll know the date and place. I'm riding in the Caesar Parade in Metairie if anybody is gunna be in the N.O. area on Feb 18th.

mrfish87:
Hey Paul.....we need to get out there ...all of us. The rigs should be absolutely wonderful this year....if there are any left....the feminazi katrina took some with her. The fish should be big and dumb. We are back meeting as a club although scattered about the countryside. We are fixin to have our Awards/Christmas party soon. I'll let you alll know the date and place. I'm riding in the Caesar Parade in Metairie if anybody is gunna be in the N.O. area on Feb 18th.

Can you join us on Jan 14, 15, or 16th? Bugman and I are trying to fill a boat going out of Orange Beach/Pensacola. Everyone is invited, although few dare.

Edited for horrendous grammar

All y'all need to pencil in 14-15 October for the Vortex Oktoberfest. We had a great time last year and this year should be bigger & better.
Rick :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom