2 new Rescue Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianS

Contributor
Reaction score
Mark (from the boards here) and myself, received our Rescue Certifcations today. Was hard work, but very happy with results.

Yes, public thanks to Brian for introducing me to Temecula Valley Dive Instructors and the excellent Rescue Diver class. We had a very worthwhile experience yesterday at the pool and today at La Jolla Shores. I can't tell you how much "fun" it was dragging him through the surf zone up onto the beach multiple times. I do appreciate the new knowledge and skills, and recommend it highly to anyone who is considering it.

i hope you all were wearing red shirts, last weekend they dragged some guy up on the beach and the lifeguard came a running

red shirts?

WoooHoooo!! :fruit: good job guys!

I'll double the Woot Woot!
It was hard but very rewarding wasn't it

Red shirt ... so they know that your not really in need of rescuing, and also by anyone not doing a drill holding up arm in "OK"

DB

Ya, we had our classmates doing the OK signs throughout the drill.

Congratulations on finishing your Rescue cert! That's a big step. I think you'll find yourself having a higher level of "dive awareness". Not only for your own stress levels but you'll probably find yourself watching other divers a lot closer. Don't be surprised if you really do have to put your rescue skills to use....

I've been rescue certed since July and already had to do 3 rescues.

Back
Top Bottom