2 new g9 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCOOBA PHAN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
first, i have a g9 with the ike housing. does anyone have a good idea where and how is the best method to use the round moiture munchers so it does not rattle around inside and get in the way.
second, does the g9 require the blue tinted defuser on the strobe (i have the inon z-240) like other canon cameras. thanks, tom

I can't say about the blue diffuser, but for the "moisture munchers", how about doubled-sided tape?? (You might have more luck with the thicker foam-style doubled-sided tape rather than the basic and thin plastic tape)

I just slide my moisture munchers in around the cameras after I have them loaded in the housing. Seems to always be some little space that will hold them securely, but I don't have a G9 in an Ike, so you might have to experiment.

I don't know why you'd need the blue tinted diffuser. I don't even have a blue one, just the normal white one. I just use the standard diffusers with my Inons and I use them almost all of the time.

The tinted diffusers would help a *little*, but practically, it won't make any difference if you're shooting RAW :)

Back
Top Bottom