2/26 Deadmans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

http://www.sandeaters.org and go to dive sites. Crescent Cove is in Laguna Beach off Cliff Drive. Take PCH to the Convenience Store next to the Shell Station and turn onto Cliff Drive there. Note, there is more than one cliff drive and PCH intersection. But only one Circle K and Shell Station at Cliff Drive.

This will be fun... I am bringing 2 tanks in case anyone is up for more than just the Phillips Early Morning Dive :D !!

Jennifer

B-Boy and I had some awesome dives at N. Crescent this past weekend. This coming weekend is shaping up nice. We'll gladly join, if your planning a 2nd dive toward Seal Rock.

Seal Rock is a must-do second dive at Crescent for me!! I love the sea lions!

sapphire:
Seal Rock is a must-do second dive at Crescent for me!! I love the sea lions!
There have not been many or any sea lions lately at Seal Rock. The reef area bordering the sand is still a cool dive though. Lots of cool reef structure and pinnacles to check out.

Oh, that's too bad... where did they go?? I hope I can see some on the Mo2vation dive, then :)! I do like the reef there, and the nooks and crannies, even without sea lions!

Great! The weather looks to be cooperating this weekend! See you there :)!

Back
Top Bottom