2/26 Deadmans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know lots of you are going to Catalina for the cleanup, or will be on the Mo2vation Boat dive (like me) this Saturday...

BUT we have a ScubaBoarder visiting from North Carolina who would like to experience typical SoCal beach diving... anyone up for a Crescent Bay/Deadman's dive this Sunday morning??

Jennifer

I'm listing. What did you have in mind?

pasley:
I'm listing.

Oops! Are you listing to port or starboard :wink: ?

pasley:
What did you have in mind?

I thought an early morning dive or two on Sunday... it would be great to have you there, you are great at finding the reef, Mel!

I may be able to dive on Sunday. Let me clear it with the Wife.
What is early for you. I seem to recall that my early is a lot earlier than your early.:D

Robert Phillips:
I may be able to dive on Sunday. Let me clear it with the Wife.
What is early for you. I seem to recall that my early is a lot earlier than your early.:D

Let's do my early... I am coming back from Ventura Sat... how about 730-8ish?

sapphire:
Let's do my early... I am coming back from Ventura Sat... how about 730-8ish?
Works for me, I got the okay from the old lady:D

That's great Robb! Um, but I hope she does not see your loving pet name for her... she might revoke her OK :wink: !

Let's say 7:30 on Sunday, then?

jennifer

sapphire
Plans for Sunday are still a little uncertain. But 7:30 Crescent Cove sounds good. Robert Phillips is awesome at finding the reef too.

sapphire:
That's great Robb! Um, but I hope she does not see your loving pet name for her... she might revoke her OK :wink: !

Let's say 7:30 on Sunday, then?

jennifer

You should hear what she calls me!:gulp18:

I'm on a waiting list for a dive boat but Laguna sounds great too and the surf model looks good for Sunday AM. I'm a maybe on this and will post a definitive once I know for sure what I'm doing.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom