(2/12/02) How Many dry suit divers are out there? what kind of dry suit do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OS Systems HD Pro, front horizontal zip, bought used for $400 with 6 dives on it. Decent suit but my next one (sometime next year) will be a DUI Signature Series TLS 350 or CLX 450.

I'm tring to decide between the DUI TLS SE or the DUI CN SE. Shell or compressed neo. Any thoughts on this. Iv'e logged about 100 dives in my 7mm wet and am ready to go dry. I dive mostly around Lake Tahoe and Northern Calif coast. I'm diving mostly in cold water so when I go on a dive vacation you can bet it will be warm so taking these suits on vacation isn't an issue. Also thinking about upgrading these suits to zip seals, again any thoughts?? These suits are about the same$$ Help.............

I use a DUI CF200 with 200m Andies Undies. So far it's been great.

Bare XCD2 - Tech
Bare CT200 Undies
My first dry suit. Don't know if it's "good or bad", but I like it.

I have a new viking pro 1000.Its my first suit and it keeps me warm and dry. :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom