1st SB-PPD Dive o Rama dive sked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
he is? the guy who wore the shorties? il rat him out to the dir police:) he wasnt dir compliant at all.

yup, hahahha, he is my buddy when we did the deco dives, we compared notes, he used GUE, i used TDI, hehehhehe, we matched on computations.

that's how we dive there, shorts, shorties, sampled wetsuit, at times just shorts. he went solo diving sunday morning HAHAHHAHA !!!!

oh well, don't show this to Candy but heheheh we sneak out , me , arnel and paul ,pag sinumpong kami dive ......

some times we are at the resort, the guests taking their afternoon nap. me lounging on one of the lazy chairs or hammock , snoozing. i would get a a wake up call from arnel, "DIVE TAYO". so i get up get to the gearing area, remove shirt don BC and go dive!!! so you cna imagine me walking on the pier with gear still sleepy then SPLASH!!! dive begins and am AWAKE, what a nice WAKE UP !!!

other times, he would wake me up early in the morning before the guest awake, "DIVE TAYO" , same scenario, gear up remove t-shirt dive, since its morning 1st dive of day DEEP !!!!!!!

tomorrow more stories. got to hitch a ride

i found you sir! wuhoo! medyo ligaw pa ako sa scubaboard. dive dive dive. any upcoming sched? i wanna join you again guys.

she didn't just dig up an old thread - this is THE ORIGINAL thread! :rofl3:

@kai: hanap ka ibang thread hija... di pa bionic man si caloy nung thread na ito...

Jag
WAHAHAHAHA! oo nga no. laftrip! im lost nga talga.

Hija....are you lost? need a hand?

walang hiya.... parang manyakis na yung tono pag binabasa ko tong signature greeting mo, kuya caloi. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom