1st SB-PPD Dive o Rama dive sked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
i knew that was coming... it was actually the first thing that popped in my mind... :lol2:

you dirty, dirty girl.... this PPD forum has warped your fragile little mind! :)

make sure your at my place in time to meet up with spoon. Meeting in Makati. I think 5am. Will confirm later.

it's a beautiful weekend (to the tune of It's a beautiful day..."

tralallalalalallala whooooo hoooooooooo before breakfast dive to a secret picture taking spot !!!

on those going or arriving on saturday morning . Who among you would like to take breakfast at the resort after OUR dive, and when you arrive after OUR dive.

the cost to have breakfast at the resort is posted as extra meals. else have your breakfast before you leave your homes at 4am

VoloaP:
it's a beautiful weekend (to the tune of It's a beautiful day..."

tralallalalalallala whooooo hoooooooooo before breakfast dive to a secret picture taking spot !!!

on those going or arriving on saturday morning . Who among you would like to take breakfast at the resort after OUR dive, and when you arrive after OUR dive.

the cost to have breakfast at the resort is posted as extra meals. else have your breakfast before you leave your homes at 4am

il have bkfast at home if im hungry i can always eat again.

clgsamson:
suot mo yung isa sa ulo mo pards!!!

hmmmm... pwede siguro... pero natatanggal sa backroll... ang hirap i-secure!

stupidanswer.jpg

spoon, paki confirm narin... entanglement hazzard ba ito?

Jag

shugar:
spoon, paki confirm narin... entanglement hazzard ba ito?

Jag

nope its not because the edges of the thong tips are secured in your head, entanglement hazard lang if it is clipped or hanging in your gear, that way line and reel can get caught in its edges:)

sorry for the surprise picture taking. the weather prevented the dive to the secret picture taking place. next time. perhaps with some PPD nalang.

paolov:
sorry for the surprise picture taking. the weather prevented the dive to the secret picture taking place. next time. perhaps with some PPD nalang.

no problem , there is always a next time

Spoon:
no problem , there is always a next time

SPoon, remember Paul MArtin (PADI OWSI) one of the guys who DM for the 2nd batch for the clean up, he is GUE as well.

VoloaP:
SPoon, remember Paul MArtin (PADI OWSI) one of the guys who DM for the 2nd batch for the clean up, he is GUE as well.

he is? the guy who wore the shorties? il rat him out to the dir police:) he wasnt dir compliant at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom