1st SB-PPD Dive o Rama dive sked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys I can't join you this weekend. My girlfriend is leaving for Australia and I need to bring her the the airport on saturday. Anyway, hope you all enjoy and have a safe one. Cheers mates!

Axua:
Guys I can't join you this weekend. My girlfriend is leaving for Australia and I need to bring her the the airport on saturday. Anyway, hope you all enjoy and have a safe one. Cheers mates!

oh well you can join the dive-o-rama II

lets do reverse (like the dives we normally do)

to arrive at the resort 7:30am you have to be at parking by 7:10am

from sta. teresita to parking (no searching for correct or "Rong" road ) , means paspas 30 mins. so that puts you at 6:50am

Lipa to sta. teresita 30 mins.

STAR hi-way 20 mins (you can do it in 15 mins, try imagining you are at Autobahn) just don't get into an accident. that puts you at 6am

Sto. Tomas to STAR entrance (without "much" traffic) 40 mins 2; 5:20

petron san pedro to sto. tomas 30 mins. 4:50am

makati to petron san pedro 21 KM. - go figure, i strongly suggest SKYWAY

Axua:

catch you later...

from go figure i start of at petron san pedro

petron to sta rosa exit 15 mins

petron to alternate exit 20 mins, the next exit after sta rosa

from toll exit to batulao

sta rosa 1. hr.

alternate exit 45 mins.

batulao to lemery entrace 1hr. however if the hiway from end zigzag to lemery is flooded you are in deep **it

so i suggest you take STAR way.

if you are Magaling na lalaki (alpha male) and would like to go this route , if ever you are not held up by the flood

route A
lemery to gazeebo 30 mins
gazeebo to p8arking 20 mins

route B

lemery entrance taking hway to Sta. teresita - Flying V- then j.p. rizal st. (as indicated in map somewhere in ppd postings) 10 mins. hmmm or maybe 15mins

j.p. rizal corner (with sign BUTONG and SAN LUIS, right goes to basilica) to gazeebo
to parking 25 mins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom