1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peeepsss...

I'm joining the PPD-DM, but not doing the marathon, just some dives. PLease i'll be needing a hitch to and from the PPD-DM, pwede angkas? ALso, how much to pay for the dives?

i'll be at portu the neighbour of DnT.

the parking lot of DnT and Portu is the same. at lemery.

we leave san juan mga 4:30am

so kung may mga mag hitch ... chip in

sat route pick-up points : san juan "BY" ankies bar - makati by citiland/don bosco - jolibee sucat interchange - portu/DnT parking

paolov:
i'll be at portu the neighbour of DnT.

the parking lot of DnT and Portu is the same. at lemery.

we leave san juan mga 4:30am

so kung may mga mag hitch ... chip in

sat route pick-up points : san juan "BY" ankies bar - makati by citiland/don bosco - jolibee sucat interchange - portu/DnT parking

moonie heres your ride:)

where are you coming from BTW spoon, Makati? im coming from the north too, specifically pasig - C5.

paolov:
also included in the unlimited dives would be unlimited juice sa punch bowl and coffee.
better to bring hydrite solution... it's 8pesos a sachet in mercury and mixes 250ml...

water just doesn't do enough and coffee is actually dehydrative (kaya it's not recommended for a hangover)

Jag

hindi naman sila nag lalasing eh..... umihihi sila kaya na dedehydrate

shugar:
better to bring hydrite solution... it's 8pesos a sachet in mercury and mixes 250ml...

water just doesn't do enough and coffee is actually dehydrative (kaya it's not recommended for a hangover)

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom