1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
must be the reason why my memory and attention span has dropped.........

come to think of it. me tooo.

the doctors gave me Dalmane years back when i did not use any dive computers, then it just got worst. so i stopped taking the medications.

now i dive with a computer, and i remember the path to to the anchor lines down under even whose boat Halthron belonged too, just by the anchor line ...... :D

paolov:
now i dive with a computer, and i remember the path to to the anchor lines down under even whose boat Halthron belonged too, just by the anchor line ...... :D

lucid dream:) was cozdift by irukandji and yellow dwarges in the 3rd triax too! can i have some?

paolov:
si SPOON, Thread nya ito eh. cya bida dito. lahat kayo contrabida. ako supporting role ako hehehehhehe
aaaaahhhhh... ganun ba sistema dito? cartel... o mafia...

si don carlo ang mayores dito...

Jag
"eye cudah beehn ahhh contendahhhh"

Was just wondering - will you be diving from the shore or will you be bringing your tanks on a boat? That's a lot of tanks -for the entire group of divers.

CLA:
Was just wondering - will you be diving from the shore or will you be bringing your tanks on a boat? That's a lot of tanks -for the entire group of divers.
Unlimited shore diving, its a dive all you want thing (no matter how many) for a flat rate. I reckon they come back to the resort and change tanks after each dive. Whew pfft.

My advise to them? Hydrate and do not exert too much....DCS is sneaky.

clgsamson:
Unlimited shore diving, its a dive all you want thing (no matter how many) for a flat rate. I reckon they come back to the resort and change tanks after each dive. Whew pfft.

My advise to them? Hydrate and do not exert too much...DCS is sneaky.

also included in the unlimited dives would be unlimited juice sa punch bowl and coffee.

weeeeh, i get to borrow my friend's stinger, 5 logged dives pa lang di p mashado nagagamit. haha. Now I have to study using this though.

ishbaby:
weeeeh, i get to borrow my friend's stinger, 5 logged dives pa lang di p mashado nagagamit. haha. Now I have to study using this though.

its a no brainer the munite you wet it and go uw it automatically starts working. youl find out this sat:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom