1st January twilight trip help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

npole

Contributor
Reaction score
hi everyone! I'm having an hard time to find a diveop opened today 1st for a sunset trip for two divers (or more if anyone is interested) i already called some but no luck... any suggestion?
Tnx!

According to Wind Guru there is a Norte coming in this afternoon.

hi everyone! I'm having an hard time to find a diveop opened today 1st for a sunset trip for two divers (or more if anyone is interested) i already called some but no luck... any suggestion?
Tnx!
Try Scuba Craft Cozumel. They went out Christmas I’m sure they will fo today.

In another thread Christi (Blue XTSea) posted that she has boats going out today.

tnx called bluext.. no sunset dive. also aldora they want a minimum of 4. looked for a shore diving at dive paradise at Cozumel resort but they close at 4pm.. :''(

You might try Blue Angel for a shore dive. On normal days the shop is open until 5; as long as you get your tanks before they close you can return them any time.

Message Scuba Club Cozumel and Blue Angel from their Facebook page and ask if they’re able to rent tanks to you for a shore dive this evening. I asked that for Dec 24 and 25 and they were both a go!

Scuba club is in front of my hotel but couldn't rent tanks out of hours.. so i called it and moved to chankanaab for a beach and pina colada day.. and surprise they have a dive shop so we went for a normal shore diving.. nothing special but better than what i tought.. eagle rays all around and there's also a nice cavern to visit. all good except the price.
Tnx for the suggestion.. tomorrow we'll have the cenotes in playa booked, perfect timing for the norte!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom