12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, Tuesday the 29th is the BBQ on the Beach at the Plaza ($12 if you go to the Plaza bar area or $10 if you go to the front desk and buy your tickets to the buffet)... features an elaborate barbecue on the beach, with live music provided by a steel band.

This sounds like an excellent venue to meet-n-greet. No one needs to purchase tickets for the BBQ to attend, and the beach is very nice from what I have heard. It also gives us all a chance to get settled in and some dives under our belts...

Who wants to meet at this party? I will wear a ScubaBoard shirt so I will be easy to spot as a central point to meet...

I have room for 2 more and Cont still has seats, come with us.

Is that mean or what? :D
Don't know about mean, but it definitely sounds like a proposition! :shocked2:

So, Tuesday the 29th is the BBQ on the Beach at the Plaza ($12 if you go to the Plaza bar area or $10 if you go to the front desk and buy your tickets to the buffet)... features an elaborate barbecue on the beach, with live music provided by a steel band.

This sounds like an excellent venue to meet-n-greet. No one needs to purchase tickets for the BBQ to attend, and the beach is very nice from what I have heard. It also gives us all a chance to get settled in and some dives under our belts...

Who wants to meet at this party? I will wear a ScubaBoard shirt so I will be easy to spot as a central point to meet...
That sounds like a plan. Unfortunately plans tend to go away in the beautiful laid-back islands.... it's all good mon!

I am in...see you there!!!

Who wants to meet at this party? I will wear a ScubaBoard shirt so I will be easy to spot as a central point to meet...[/QUOTE:
Sounds like a plan, we'll plan to attend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom