11/28/2015 - Blue Heron Bridge Turkey Dive and Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance there might be some older children or a parent that is not diving? I'm a single father with custody of a 6 year old daughter that would love to come and join ya for a dip..

Any chance there might be some older children or a parent that is not diving? I'm a single father with custody of a 6 year old daughter that would love to come and join ya for a dip..
I understand your predicament... In the past, there have always been "Bubble Watchers" in the fray. Please plan on diving... and if there is really an issue in the end... I will personally forgo the dive and take on the job of a sitter to be sure all families can make this event!

Now, it is just a matter of your pot luck addition...

---------- Post added August 23rd, 2015 at 11:33 PM ----------

Force-E Scuba has generously asked to be a part of this year's Turkey Dive "extravaganza" and I have accepted!
On top of offering great courses and equipment, the have offered food and additional support for the even.

I am in contact with Nicole at Fore-E and I am sure this event will be over the top of anything we have put together in the past!

---------- Post added August 23rd, 2015 at 11:36 PM ----------

It should read... "On top of offering great courses and equipment, they..." not "the"... SB would not allow me to edit the post

Please don't forgo a dive, but yea count us in, I'll bring a bunch of different pies, pumpkin, dutch apple, and maybe another one full of calories that are only allowed once a year..

Please don't forgo a dive, but yea count us in, I'll bring a bunch of different pies, pumpkin, dutch apple, and maybe another one full of calories that are only allowed once a year..

Mmmm... pies... :eyebrow:

---------- Post added September 1st, 2015 at 07:01 PM ----------

The list so far
Attendees and Items:
(But please don't limit yourself. It's time to crack into [-]grandpa's secret stash[/-]... uh, grandma's secret family recipes!)

pulled pork (CoolTech & KBeck)
Carry crap from the car (MB - Local Dive Sherpa)
Bunch of different pies, pumpkin, dutch apple, and maybe another one full of calories
(butterfb)

Check your calendars and make your plans!

​

Correction please:

MB plans to carry somebody else's crap from the car (but not too much) and claim that it is his contribution!

Pura Vida Divers has generously asked to be a part of this year's Turkey Dive "extravaganza" and I have accepted!
Pura Vida Divers also offers great courses and equipment as well as their own dive boat. They have offered food and additional support for the event.

This already beginning to grow!

---------- Post added September 1st, 2015 at 08:19 PM ----------

MB:
Correction please:

MB plans to carry somebody else's crap from the car (but not too much) and claim that it is his contribution!
Duly noted sir!

Noncomital Subscribing to the thread...

MB:
Correction please:

That is really sweet of you to offer. I'll allow you to carry my gear. :)

I'm glad to see this tradition coming back. Put me down for stuffing

I'm getting my certification this weekend! So excited! I definitely would like to go and meet the locals. :) Although, I'm a vegetarian so I guess I could bring some vegetable or bean casserole or something like that. I might even have all my own gear by then.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom