11/20 Rutland Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xoomboy once bubbled...
My guess is Killington...and you must have gone for either a hike or a ride, unless they're making snow already :)

Plenty of natural snow. They got 20" recently. You southern folk just don't realize! I've had snow on my yard since saturday, and I'm not that far north!

That's the difference between living on the North Shore and living even just over the border into NH. Today it's just foggy and nasty out where I am.

Forecast for the weekend: Friday -- Rain, Saturday -- Rain/Wind.

*sigh*... I want to go back to Belize. :)

Matt

Spectre once bubbled...
I told Mer 'near rumney' when my synapses were misfiring. :)

Your synapses misfiring... that would NEVER happen.
:gasp: :poking:

m

Spectre once bubbled...

Where'd you find that stuff?

Woburn Martial Arts Supply 781-933-0931
It is very close to the woburn mall. Believe me, with the poundings I give and recieve during our classes this stuff is gold!

dkerr once bubbled...
Woburn Martial Arts Supply 781-933-0931
It is very close to the woburn mall

The phone number matches "Oriental Gateway" which appears to be right around the corner from the homebrew supply shop that I go to.

I'll have to stop by on my way to or from work...[although it's probably a really really bad idea to get me into a MA supply store with a credit card in my pocket!]

Spectre once bubbled...

I'll have to stop by on my way to or from work...[although it's probably a really really bad idea to get me into a MA supply store with a credit card in my pocket!]

Safer than going into a dive shop with plastic!

dkerr once bubbled...
Safer than going into a dive shop with plastic!

Definately not! Most everything I end up getting from the dive shop I end up ordering... And you can't walk around the dive shop looking at 20 different BCs, desiring every one of them. However at that place I had to force myself to leave before I looked any longer at the wall 'o swords!

Back
Top Bottom