100th dive in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim Ingersoll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just logged my 100th dive with Aldora here in Cozumel (Rental house has a DSL hook-up). Dive site: Devil's Throat. Water Temp.: 82 degrees. Visibility: 100'+. Dive: awesome!!! Started at the Devil's Throat with a swim-through that started at 80 feet and dumped over the wall at 120. Very nice. DM Bill said he had a flashlight if I needed it but I like the dark at over a 100 feet. We then went on to Columbia Deep. Verrry Niiice!!! Can't wait to get on the boat again in the morning. Life is very good my friends.

Woohoo!!! Congratulations to you.

We plan to head back to Coz to do some more dives as soon as we see a really good deal on going there. I keep checking the last minute Apple Vacation deals out of Denver. They are still a little high but I'm sure they will come done in a few more months.

Sounds like a really nice dive. We did not do Devil's throat when we were there last. But it is on the list for next time.

FELICIDADES!! POR SU BUCEO NUMERO 100

Tim, Congratulations!!!! you have the boat and Dm for youself again today, so go and DIVE,DIVE AND DIVE.

ALDORA
ALL THE STAFF
www.aldora.com

"life is diving, the rest is just a long surface interval"

Si Bill!!! Maybe abother octopus today? How about a whale shark?

hi there
let me know if you are going to dive with sharks and whales...
i dove in cozumel last year, and i read in some magazines that cozumel is the best place of the world, but i was diving in egypt, i have to say that egypt is much much much better than cozumel. what do you think?

Congratulations, Tim! Like is good!!!!

I''ll be in Playa del Carmen on Thursday for a for a long weekend and appreciate the weather report. Maybe I'll pass you in the airport?

TheDarknessLord once bubbled...
hi there
let me know if you are going to dive with sharks and whales...
i dove in cozumel last year, and i read in some magazines that cozumel is the best place of the world, but i was diving in egypt, i have to say that egypt is much much much better than cozumel. what do you think?

Hard to say since I have never dove in Egypt!!:)

I also did my 100th dive in Coz. in January.
Life is definitely good in Cozumel.
By the way, just in case you don't already know - it's snowing up here - YUK @#$@%
I did have a dive yesterday - with my new drysuit (life is good in a drysuit !!!):)

Congratulations Tim!! I can't think of a better place to spend a 100th dive than Cozumel!! Please tell us what reef you dove and how the dive was...or were you too pschyed to see much?!!

Howz Memo Mendoza treating you? Tell him I said HI since he never called me back last week..the wierdo! ;-)

Hope to see you back in Cozumel for your 150...your 200, etc!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom